This beautiful Rhinestone Boho design bridal headpiece is Hand Crafted to perfection to make the ultimate statement for your grand entrance as you walk from miss to Mrs.
All precious Jewelry will naturally tarnish and look dull if proper care have not been taken. Here is a guide to keep your jewelry beautiful for years to enjoy.
- Your jewelry should be the last thing you put on before leaving home and the first thing you take off when you get home.
- Remove jewelry when applying make-up to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting. Any residue dulls the shine of your jewelry.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on your jewelry sets especially if they have gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to sweat or water, household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures, humidity, and sunlight.